The following rules must be read carefully. In consideration of your booking at Meulemans indoor facility South Perth, you acknowledge and agree to the following rules:
- User making booking must be over 18 years or older.
- Users under the age of 18 must be supervised by a responsible adult.
- User making booking must convey all Rules and Terms and Conditions to other participants within his/her booking.
- All attendees of any booking are subject to the Rules, Terms and Conditions.
- Dress Code: All users must wear appropriate clothing in line with an Indoor High-Performance sporting facility and accompanying physical activity.
- All users must wear appropriate footwear suitable for the facility and accompanying physical activity.
- Spikes on footwear is strictly prohibited within the Centre.
- All users must be off the court by the time their booking expires.
- Unsafe behaviour or actions may result in the User or Users being asked to leave if deemed of significant and reasonable danger to others as deemed by Staff.
- Protective equipment is to be worn at all times. Current safety standard approved helmets must be worn at all times.
- Ball feeder is to remain behind safety screen while the machine is in operation.
- Spectators are to remain outside the net area.
- Please inform staff prior to booking if you require assistance on how to operate the machine.
- Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited prior to and during to use of the indoor facility.
- If you wish to pay by Direct Debit, please allow 48 hours prior to booking
- You may be asked for proof of payment if your booking is within 48 hours of your purchase if paid by direct debit.
- ONE OFF CANCELLATIONS: A minimum 24 hour cancellation notice period is required to allow for net re-booking.
NO SHOWS and last minute booking cancellations inside the 24 hour period will not be credited unless the centre can re-let your booking.